Self-contained accommodation with Spa.
Nowhere Else Cottage
Why not take advantage of our one night stays, a perfect stopover on your way to Kangaroo Island. Go to bookings page for details.
The cottage is self-contained with one bedroom with a queen bed and heritage style bathroom with a claw-foot bath. You can relax and unwind in our cosy romantic cottage and indulge yourself in your own private indoor spa pool overlooking the vineyard. Or just take in the countryside from the cottage verandah. A haven of peace, comfort and privacy. Exclusively yours.
- Fully self-contained kitchen.
- Breakfast provisions are provided and include,
- Bacon and Sausages, eggs, cereals, milk, orange juice, fresh home made bread, tea, coffee pod machine.
- All bed linen, bath and spa towels.
- Ensuite bathrooms with twin showers & claw-foot bath.
- Quality furnishings.
- TV/DVD/VCR, Radio and CD player.
- R/C air conditioning.
- Heated Spa Pool.
- BBQ Weber Q
Nowhere Else Cottage started life as a working dairy, milking cows in the early 1900 hundreds until the early 80s when it was abandoned. Work began in the late 80s to convert and transform this into what we now know as Nowhere Else Cottage.
The cottage name was taken from Nowhere Else Creek, which flows to the sea at Rapid Bay, after meeting the Yattagolinga Creek. The property, on which the cottage is situated, is the headlands for the creek.